Don’t Let Your Arthritis In Hands Keep You From Doing Those Things That You Love!
Arthritis Hands is the inflammation or irritation of the joints in the hand and is usually accompanied by tenderness to the touch and painful movement. Sometimes referred to as Rheumatoid Arthritis Hands as it is a common form of rheumatory arthritis. We will experience arthritis joint pain in our hand when we flex or straighten it (or accidentally roll over on it when we’re sleeping).
As we age (particularly 40+), our tissues and bodily structures (especially joints) tend to repair themselves at a slower level and depending on our lifestyle and diet, may not repair themselves adequately – the result is a type of arthritis and in this case Arthritis Hand Joint Pain.
Are You Experiencing Hand Pain Now?
This can make simple tasks like opening a jar or turning a doorknob rather difficult as one wrong touch can send pain shooting up to our brains, and then we’re left with a red throbbing hands. The natural tendency is to place it in the mouth as the pressure and wetness feel good to it immediately after an injury. Or course, this is not always practical, unless you’re in preschool!
Arthritis hands is believed to be caused by performing excessive repetitive type movements, particularly when bending or straightening the joints in the hand but is most commonly associated with injury or inflammatory conditions in the body. It can be a crushing injury like slamming a door on it or from hitting it against a hard object straight on. Choosing to relieve arthritis naturally is by far the best solution, because it works with your body to remove the causes of arthritis, not just the symptoms. They’re also much safer and don’t damage your joints the way prescription medications do.
Arthritis Hand Treatment
- Evaluate when you first notice it, and if you are using a repetitive motion, try to adjust the angle or your activity, or stop, rest and massage the affected hand.
- Strengthen the muscles around the hand joints (do some basic wrist curls or get a non-impact joint friendly home gym as exercise is extremely important to keeping your joint fluid and not stiffened and painful)
- Get a Far Infrared Heating Pad, and drape it over your hands. This allows your muscles and connective tissues to relax and reduces inflammation and pain.
- Begin incorporating an arthritis diet, and cut back on the items that cause inflammation and pain
- Include Omega-3’s (Fish or Flax Seed Oils)
- Add warming spices (anti-inflammatories) to your meals if you enjoy them (curry, turmeric, ginger, garlic, cayenne)
- Drink plenty of fluids, particularly Ionic Water (which is highly alkaline and removes acidity from the joints)
- Use Rub-On Relief for temporary relief (provides temporary acute pain relief while recovering)
- Take arthritis remedies (glucosamine, SAM-e, Curcumin & Bioprene)
- Use the homeopathy for arthritis in conjunction with herbal remedies and muscle exercises and relaxers
- Lower your overall stress level (watch a comedy or even sing around the house, it really does work)
How to Relieve Your Arthritis Hand Pain
Performing arthritis exercises can also help you get long-term or permanent relief. It will balance the muscles that support the delicate joints in your hand. When you combine simple exercises with nutrition and holistic therapy then you will experience the best of all worlds and finally get the relief you’ve been looking for. Start where you are at, there is no race. Sometimes the slower the better, because you will not be in a stressful state, adding more pressure to do things quickly. Go at your own body’s pace and you will be helping others, because they will be asking what it is that you did to recover.
The key to experiencing a full recovery from arthritis begins with giving your body the nutrition and supplementation it needs to rebuild your joints from the inside out. For arthritis hands, as for most joint degenerative conditions, I recommend taking Marquee Mobility to help soothe the irritated hand joints, remove inflammation and pain while providing natural lubrication and rebuilding nutrients.