- Arthritis Help
- Arthritis Types
- Joint Arthritis
- Arthritis in Dogs
- Arthritis Remedies
- Provailen – Top Arthritis Remedy
- Rhumatol – Homeopathic Arthritis Remedy
- Joint Relief Complex II – Glucosamine Chrondroitin
- Herbs Enzymes for Inflammation
- Zymosine – Degenerative Arthritis Remedy
- Zeolite Powder – Removes Infections
- Rub on Pain Relief
- EFT Tapping Therapy for Arthritis
- Inversion Table – Free Trial
- Muscle Balance Therapy for Arthritis Pain Relief
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Natural Arthritis & Back Products
- Terminator Zapper – Increases Circulation & Zaps Infections
Don’t Let Your Finger Arthritis Keep You From Doing Those Things That You Love!
Arthritis Finger is the inflammation or irritation of the finger joint and is usually accompanied by tenderness to the touch and painful movement. We will experience finger joint pain in our thumb when we flex or straighten it (or accidentally stub it on a wall or basketball).
As we age (particularly 40+), our tissues and bodily structures (especially joints) tend to repair themselves at a slower level and depending on our lifestyle and diet, may not repair themselves adequately – the result is a type of joint arthritis and in this case arthritis finger pain.
This can make simple tasks like opening a jar or turning a doorknob rather difficult as one wrong touch can send pain shooting up to our brains, and then we’re left with a red throbbing thumb. The natural tendency is to place it in the mouth as the pressure and wetness feel good to it immediately after an injury. Or course, this is not always practical, unless you’re in preschool!
Arthritis in Fingers is believed to be caused by performing excessive repetitive type movements, particularly when bending or straightening the finger joints but is most commonly associated with injury or inflammatory conditions in the body. It can be a crushing injury like slamming a door on it or from hitting it against a hard object straight on. When it stays in a bent position and is very painful to extend, it is called trigger fingers.
Signs and symptoms of trigger finger may progress from mild to severe and include:
- A popping and or clicking sensation as you move your finger
- Finger stiffness, usually most noticeable in the morning
- Finger locked in a bent position, which you are unable to straighten without pain
- Tenderness or a bump (nodule) at the base of the affected finger
- Finger catching or locking in a bent position, which suddenly pops straight
Finger Pain Relief
- Evaluate when you first notice it, and if you are using a repetitive motion, try to adjust the angle or your activity, or stop, rest and massage the affected finger.
- Strengthen the muscles around the finger joints (do some basic wrist curls while extending your hands or get a non-impact joint friendly home gym as exercise is extremely important to keeping your joints fluid and not stiffened and painful)
- Get a Far Infrared Heating Pad, and drape it over your hands. This allows your muscles and connective tissues to relax and reduces inflammation and pain.
- Begin incorporating an arthritis diet, and cut back on the items that cause inflammation and pain
- Include Omega-3 oils (preferably from northern cold water fish)
- Add warming spices (anti-inflammatories) to your meals if you enjoy them (curry, turmeric, ginger, garlic, cayenne)
- Drink plenty of fluids, particularly Alkaline Ionized Water (removing acidity from the joints is extremely important and hydrating the joint keeps it operating smoothly and fluidly)
- Try topical Rub-On Relief for temporary relief (provides temporary acute pain relief while recovering)
- Take arthritis remedies (glucosamine, SAM-e, Curcumin & Bioprene)
- Use the homeopathic remedy for arthritis in conjunction with herbal remedies and muscle exercises and relaxers
- Lower your overall stress level (watch a comedy or even sing around the house, it really does work)
Performing arthritis exercises can also help you get relief and draw healing into your finger joints. This will most definitely give you some great arthritis help and get you on your road to complete and lasting recovery from trigger fingers.
The key to experiencing a full recovery from arthritis begins with giving your body the nutrition and supplementation it needs to rebuild your joints from the inside out. To quickly relieve arthritis fingers, as for most joint degenerative conditions, I recommend taking Zymosine to help soothe the irritated finger joints, remove inflammation and pain while providing natural lubrication and rebuilding nutrients.