The Best Natural Arthritis Treatment
If you’ve been diagnosed or realize that you have arthritis, then you should be aware that there is a lot to your arthritis condition. In fact arthritis can be a root cause of other chronic conditions like Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Psoriasis, Gout, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome as well as the more common types like Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Using a Natural Arthritis Treatment that gets to the root of these causes will be the key to your recovery from all forms of arthritis.
The common traditional method that most physicians use is to diagnose and treat the symptoms that are causing you joint pain and inflammation. They use complicated surgeries, joint replacements and strong prescription medications that usually end up causing more pain and suffering that your arthritis! This method has very limited success and has lead to numerous lawsuits from heart attacks and stroke deaths, to name a few, caused by toxic side effects of medications and botched surgeries.
If these actually worked for you or the millions of arthritis sufferers worldwide, you wouldn’t be sitting here reading this article. But you know you must do something about this as arthritis, particularly rheumatoid arthritis significantly decreases your lifespan if you do not get effective treatment for it. They only treat (not heal or cure) symptoms and do not even touch the cause of your arthritis related issues.
Fortunately there is a light at the end of the tunnel here, and it is that you can live a life without arthritis joint pain constantly inhibiting you from doing the things you love without pain and discomfort. If you are serious about leaving your arthritis “jailer” behind, then you will want to follow this handy guide below for the latest arthritis remedies, treatments and therapies that will stop the endless Inflammation/Swelling/Pain/Immobility cycle of arthritis. Don’t go Ballistic – go Holistic!
The Natural Treatment for Arthritis
Well, you might ask, just what is this holistic approach? It is not a miracle, it’s just common sense arthritis treatment that’s been overlooked (unfortunately, sometimes on purpose) by those following traditional treatments and still suffering from arthritis pain. This holistic method uses practical knowledge of how a healthy body’s joints operate. What do you think it is in your joints that is causing all this pain, inflammation and swelling? Primarily excess junk calcium (from the wrong type of supplements or processed milk products), heavy metal deposits, and infections that cause your joints to lose their protective cushioning, degenerate and cause terrible pain and unnecessary suffering.
Why Natural Arthritis Treatments?
You need to keep your joint moving to keep them flexible and pain free. This is a bit of a conundrum as you may be experiencing too much pain and stiffness to exercise. If this is the case then you should treat the symptoms of arthritis first so you can gain the mobility to exercise and keep your joints moving into permanent recovery from arthritis. Let’s look at how we can relieve some of the pressure on the joint socket and the pain it’s causing so we can begin the healing process.
First you need to stop any infections from happening in your body as this may an underlying cause of arthritis. Then you need to keep your whole body in a more alkaline state and reduce your dietary acid intake. Then you need to rebuild and nourish your joints. Finally you might want to get some natural pain relief until you no longer have this condition. If you have been diagnosed with Autoimmune Arthritis you can also visit the page for Rheumatoid Arthritis for RA specific options.
The 5 step Natural Arthritis Treatment for Osteoarthritis (OA) and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA):
- Treat and Prevent Infections and Detox Heavy Metals
- Reduce acidity and alkalize your body (dissolve hard calcium deposits from joints)
- Relieve Pain, Cushion and Rebuild Joints
- Physical Training for Permanent Joint Mobility and Arthritis Relief
- Remove Your Stored Arthritis Imprint (major breakthrough in chronic arthritis relief)
Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment
1) Treat & Prevent Infections and Detox (RA):
Here is a secret that has been hidden from mainstream medicine but not naturopathic physicians: viruses and pathogens are causing a great deal of arthritis but not even being addressed! Dr. Mark Genovese a top Medical Doctor, Stanford Medicine University Professor and Rheumatologist who is on the leading edge of arthritis and inflammation studies addresses this bluntly:
“There’s a perception that arthritis is arthritis, just like some people think cancer is cancer,” says Mark Genovese, MD, a rheumatologist and professor at the Stanford School of Medicine. “But it’s just not true.” It could be gout, crystals, autoimmune rheumatoid arthritis, virus-caused arthritis or as many as 100 other kinds of the disease.
Since Infection is a root cause of arthritis you need to address it or you will continue with arthritis pain and inflammation indefinitely. Watch this video by Dr. Tent, a Holistic Doctor that explains exactly why you need to treat the viral infections first before you will get lasting arthritis pain relief:
Here is what you will want to do to make sure you’ve gotten any chronic infections out of your body and particularly joints:
- Zeolite Powder – Get rid of any chronic infections as well as heavy metal deposits that may have accumulated in your joints using Zeolite AV
- Build Your Immune System – Keep Your Natural Immunity as strong and balanced as possible
- Get a Clark Zapper which kills pathogens electronically (also helps in pain relief and increases circulation)
2) Reduce Acid and Alkalize Your Body (RA)
- Arthritis Diet – Low Carbohydrate diet (less sugars, breads, pastas, etc) Instead Add fruits and green leafy vegetables every day (or juice) if you can.
- Alkaline Water – Highly alkaline and healing. Don’t drink Tap or Unpurfied Bottled Water (Most of it is very acidic and still has some chlorine, calcium, pharmaceuticals, fluoride, radiation, and glyphosate still in it). Drinking acidic water or beverages aggravates arthritis and gout.
- Magnesium, Potassium & Bromelian – The calcium deposit dissolver that is most needed in our modern diet,. Take a magnesium supplement and eat foods rich in magnesium (Raw Cacao Nibs, or Organic Dark Chocolate is a really good source)
3) Rebuild & Cushion Your Joints – Get Pain Relief (OA and RA)
- Rhumatol – Homeopathic Remedy for Rheumatism (Natural RA Treatment)
- Heal and Soothe – Relieves Joint Pain & Regenerates Healthy Joint Tissue
- Rub On Relief – Apply topically and it brings fast healing, circulation & Pain Relief
4) Physical Therapy for Arthritis Pain Relief and Mobility (OA and RA)
- Water Exercise – This is one of best overall non-impact exercises (The beach is the best option if possible unless you can use a pool that does not use toxic chemicals like chlorine and fluoride as they irritate the joints, skin and cause asthma and breathing problems)
- Earthing for Arthritis – A natural method that relieves inflammation and pain allowing your joints to heal)
- Elastic Bands – You can use elastic bands to create joint friendly resistance for your joints
- Yoga or Tai Chi for arthritis – Helps extend your range of motion in a way that easy on your joints
- Recumbent Bike – Use this non-impact joint friendly exercise to keep your joints fluid and pain free
- Elliptical Trainer – This is a standing up exercise that takes your body through a full range of motions while being non-impact an joint friendly
- Joint Friendly Home Gym – This is the best overall solution for total body health and the goal of remaining arthritis free for life
5) Natural Arthritis Treatment Devices (OA and RA)
If you are suffering with back, neck or hip problems you will want to check out the many great healing products that will make your life much easier. There are:
- Far Infrared Heating Pads – Relieves Joint Pain and Heals Connective Tissues
- Inversion Therapy Tables – Relieves Back/Spinal Pressure and Sciatica
- Deep Penetrating Laser Therapy – Brings Deep Healing to the specific joints that are causing your pain
- Trigger Point Activation– Stops local arthritis pain in one side, area or joint socket
- Muscle Balance Therapy – Technique that keeps your body symmetrical and allows healing growth and proper alignment and pressure on your spine and joints
- EFT Therapy – Emotional Freedom Technique that involves tapping on acupressure points to relieve the triggers that cause pain, inflammation and joint degeneration
These devices and techniques can really not only stop but actually heal the source or cause of your arthritis pain. Use the arthritis joint pain remedies to stop the swelling and inflammation, and use the therapies and treatment devices to get your joints healthy and flexible again for pain free joints for life.