Don’t Let Your Arthritis Wrist Keep You From Being Yourself!
Arthritis Wrist is the inflammation or irritation of the joints in the wrist and is usually accompanied by tenderness to the touch and painful movement. Sometimes referred to as Rheumatoid Arthritis Wrist as it is a common form of rheumatory arthritis. We will experience arthritis joint pain in our wrist when we flex or straighten it (or accidentally roll over on it when we’re sleeping and twist it).
As we age (particularly 40+), our tissues and bodily structures (especially joints) tend to repair themselves at a slower level and depending on our lifestyle and diet, may not repair themselves adequately – the result is a type of arthritis and in this case Arthritis Wrist Joint Pain.
Why is your wrist hurting?
Wrist pain can make simple tasks like opening a jar or turning a doorknob rather difficult as one wrong touch can send pain shooting up to our brains, and then we’re left with a red throbbing wrist. The natural tendency is to shout loudly as it can be intensely painful.
Arthritis Wrists is believed to be caused by performing excessive repetitive type movements, particularly when bending or straightening the joints in the wrist but is most commonly associated with injury or inflammatory conditions in the body. It can be a crushing injury like slamming a door on it or from hitting it against a hard object straight on. It is now common amongst those that use computers or machines that stay in the same position and overextend the wrist joint.
Arthritis Wrist Holistic Treatment
- Evaluate when you first notice it, and if you are using a repetitive motion, try to adjust the angle or your activity, or stop, rest and massage the affected wrist.
- Strengthen the muscles around the wrist joint (do some basic wrist curls or get a non-impact joint friendly home gym as exercise is extremely important to keeping your joint fluid and not stiffened and painful)
- Try a Far Infrared Heating Pad, and drape it over your wrist. This allows your muscles and connective tissues to relax and reduces inflammation and pain.
- Begin incorporating an arthritis diet, and cut back on the items that cause inflammation and pain
- Add Omega-3 oils (preferably from northern cold water fish)
- Include warming spices (anti-inflammatories) to your meals if you enjoy them (curry, turmeric, ginger, garlic, cayenne)
- Make sure you’re drinking a lot of liquids, Alkaline Water in particular can help reduce acidity in your joints and body
- Try topical Rub-On Relief for temporary relief (provides temporary acute pain relief while recovering)
- Take arthritis remedies (glucosamine, SAM-e, Curcumin & Bioprene)
- Use the homeopathic remedy for arthritis if you have rheumatoid arthritis in your wrists
By giving your wrists the specific nutrition and healing it needs, it will return to it’s normal pain free range of motion and allow you to do the things you love doing again.
Getting Rid of That Pain in the Wrist
Learn to Stretch you wrist when you get a flare and stop the pain in its tracks. This will most definitely give you some great arthritis help and get you on your road to complete and lasting recovery from Arthritis Wrist. Start where you are at, there is no race. Sometimes the slower the better, because you will not be in a stressful state, adding more pressure to do things quickly. Go at your own body’s pace and you will be helping others, because they will be asking what it is that you did to recover.
A key to experiencing a full recovery from Wrist Arthritis begins with giving your body the nutrition and supplementation it needs to protect your joints from the inside out. For arthritis in the wrists I recommend taking Marquee Mobility as it works well for this type of arthritis to protect and rebuild your joint socket.