Stop Wobbling Around With Your Foot Arthritis!
Arthritis Foot is the inflammation or irritation of the joints in the feet and is usually accompanied by tenderness to the touch and painful standing or movement. We will experience arthritis joint pain in our foot when we flex or straighten it, put any weight on it (or accidentally roll over on it when we’re sleeping and twist it while walking on an uneven surface).
As we age (particularly 40+), our tissues and bodily structures (especially joints) tend to repair themselves at a slower level and depending on our lifestyle and diet, may not repair themselves adequately – the result is a type of arthritis and in this case Arthritis Foot Joint Pain.
This can make simple tasks like walking to the bathroom rather difficult as one wrong touch can send pain shooting up to our brains, and then we’re left with a red throbbing foot. The natural tendency is to shout as the pain can be immense as your desire to relieve arthritis discomfort.
Foot Arthritis is believed to be caused by performing excessive repetitive type movements (foot tendonitis), particularly when bending or straightening the joints in the feet but is most commonly associated with injury or inflammatory conditions in the body. It can be a crushing injury like slamming a car door on it or from misjudging the next stair. It is now common amongst those that are avid runners or workout advocates.
Foot Tendonitis Treatment
- Evaluate when you first notice it, and if you are using a repetitive motion, try to adjust the angle or your activity, or stop, rest and massage the affected foot.
- Strengthen the muscles around the foot joint (do some basic calf raises or get a non-impact joint friendly recumbent bike, elliptical trainer or home gym as exercise is extremely important to keeping your joint fluid and not stiffened and painful)
- Get a Far Infrared Heating Pad, and drape it over your foot. This allows your muscles and connective tissues to relax and reduces inflammation and pain.
- Begin incorporating an arthritis diet, and cut back on the items that cause inflammation and pain
- Include Omega-3 oils (preferably from northern cold water fish)
- Add warming spices (anti-inflammatories) to your meals if you enjoy them (curry, turmeric, ginger, garlic, cayenne)
- Drink plenty of fluids, particularly Water Ionizer (removing acidity from the joints is extremely important and hydrating the joint keeps it operating smoothly and fluidly)
- Try topical Rub-On Relief for temporary relief (provides temporary acute pain relief while recovering)
- Take arthritis remedies (glucosamine, SAM-e, Curcumin & Bioprene)
- Use the homeopathic remedy for arthritis in conjunction with herbal remedies and muscle exercises and relaxers
- Lower your overall stress level (watch a comedy or even sing around the house, it really does work)
Consider doing some arthritis exercise as it will take pressure off the joints and strengthen the whole foot. Use these exercises while you’re taking your arthritis supplements because it will draw the healing nutrients directly in to the affected area. For Foot Arthritis, as for arthritis in the lower extremities, I highly recommend taking Provailen because of the powerful tissue regeneration capabilities it provides you. It has a specific growth factors that build new joint tissue along with other special pain relieving herbs and immune system balancers too.