Herbs for Arthritis
Herbal Remedies for Arthritis Relief
Can herbal remedies for arthritis really bring healing and joint pain relief? There are many common medications on the market that do the job effectively but not without major drawbacks and never long term results. Prescription medications like Vioxx, Celebrex, etc. which include Cox-2 inhibitors are the most commonly prescribed for arthritis sufferers. They are actually based on natural Herbs for Arthritis, but are not as safe or as effective! This is a case of “the cure is worse than the cause.”
Voixx and Celebrex have proven lethal to many people, and even with continued lawsuits, medical doctors prescribe harmful medicines like those. Even the over the counter medications and supplements such as aspirin, acetaminophen and ibuprofen can have permanent damaging effects on your body and even poison your liver.
A safer alternative to the synthetic medications may be the use of certain natural herbs and supplements. They work with your body and gently bring your body back to its ideal state of wellness. They are not magic bullets, but they do work and with the right approach, they can give you long-term and even permanent relief.
Herbs for Joint Pain Relief
Here are some of the most commonly used anti-inflammatory arthritis joint supplement options for joint pain relief:
- ARNICA – Used in cream form to prevent bruising and swelling of joints due to injuries.
- BOSWELLIA – Taken orally to help reduce inflammation of joint tissue and treat arthritis..
- OMEGA-3 Flax or Fish Oils – Help soothe and quench joint inflammation.
- GRAPE SEED EXTRACT – Works well for swollen ankles due to circulatory difficulties an blocks histamine associated with allergic reaction.
- DEVIL’S CLAW – This extract works well to relieve arthritis pain.
- WHITE WILLOW BARK – It includes the same component, salicylic acid, as aspirin. However, does not upset the stomach and is actually healing to the whole body and joint surfaces. Good for arthritis.
- GINGER – An effective treatment for bursitis and arthritis. You can take an extract internally or get fresh ginger root, cut a slice and rub directly into your joints. Circulation enhancer.
- GLUCOSAMINE – Great for giving your body the raw materials to rejuvenate the joint socket and provide lubrication.
- MSM – Great for giving your body the raw materials to rejuvenate the joint socket and provide lubrication.
- TURMERIC – It has natural cox-2 inhibitors and a top natural remedy for arthritis, bursitis and tendinitis. It is found in Curry dishes as well.
Feel free to add these to your diet (please get your doctor’s approval if you are taking prescription medications or are under their care) as they can help you become more flexible and less stiff and swollen and also have less joint pain. Combining these natural arthritis herbs with a good Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM formula, can do wonders for bringing down your arthritis pain.
If you don’t care to take a handful of capsules or powder, then consider getting an a natural herbal treatment for arthritis that has everything you need, and in the right amount to get pain relief, stop inflammation and heal your joints. Not Just Joints is a superior formula to anything I’ve tried, it includes the above herbs for arthritis as well as the Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM .
Best Arthritis Herbal Remedies
I recommend giving your body the best chance to heal itself naturally. You can do this by relieving the inflammation and swelling first, so the nutrients you do take have a chance to actually get to the joints and begin healing your joints from the inside out. You can use these in conjunction with homeopathic arthritis remedies as they work very well together to remove the cause of arthritis pain for good.
Not Just Joints is a natural arthritis remedy that does that well and provides arthritis pain relief without the side effects of prescription medications and is gentle enough for children. It has powerful anti-inflammatories, natural pain relievers, immune system balancers (many times infections cause your joints to attack themselves) and you never heal, and joint resurfacing nutrients. Give these natural arthritis remedies a go and you’ll be on your way to a pain-free and more flexible daily life!
Autoimmune Arthritis Relief
Unlike Osteoarthritis where your joints begin rubbing against each other through excessive wear and tear, Rheumatic Arthritis is an Autoimmune condition which is caused by your immune system being activated against the repair cells that are trying to repair your damaged joints.
The root cause is usually a viral infection that is rarely diagnosed (you need to do a viral panel) but it will be there in those conditions. I highly recommend that you take zeolite pure supplement to stop the viral infection so your body can use the natural arthritis herbal remedies to repair the damage and stop the pain and inflammation.
It in turn causes joint inflammation and a very painful joints. If you are suffering with Rheumatoid Arthritis , Psoriatic Arthritis or Gout, you need to stop the joint from being attacked by your own body’s immune system.
Try combining natural homeopathic medicines with an immune system booster (they boost what is out of balance in your immune system and stops the reason your immune system is attacking your joints.) You can effectively stop your arthritis cycle from repeating. It’s time to address the cause of arthritis and move forward, with flexibility and ease.
Homeopathic Remedies for Arthritis
Now you want to take a supplement that stops the inflammation, rheumatism and boost your immune system to work with your body instead of against it. It is imperative that it be gentle or else it will overcharge (instead of balance) the immune system. The formula I recommend is gentle enough for children or seniors and is called Rhumatol Arthritis & Muscle Pain Relief. It will greatly helps with the swelling, redness, inflammation and rheumatism associated with arthritis. Click on the Rhumatol bottle or Order Now button.
- Quickly stops arthritis inflammation
- Relieves the Rheumatism
- Reduces Swelling and Redness
- Lubricates the whole joint socket
- Stops joint and muscle weakness
- Reduces muscle aches and pains
- Supports Joint Mobility and Flexibility
- 100% Guaranteed!