Hip Arthritis Relief
Hip Arthritis or arthritis hips is primarily a type of wear and tear arthritis called Osteoarthritis. It is the form of joint arthritis caused by degeneration of the hip joint cartilage and bare bone begins to grind upon bare bone. It is a condition that typically affects people during their midlife years and beyond (50+).
Hip symptoms seem to get worse as the condition in general worsens, and is not always linear, as you have good days and not so good days. Particularly when the weather changes radically, and more during the colder weather days. Sufferers tend to “feel it in their bones.” It may also be hip bursitis if the bursa sac is inflamed.
Hip Arthritis Symptoms
- Pain in the hips or groin area (particularly going to the knee)
- Stiffness that causes difficulty in walking without pain
- Difficulty getting your body straitened when getting out of a chair or bed
- Tight hips persisting 60 minutes or longer after awakening
- Inability to bring your knee up to your chest
- Walking with a limp or favoring one side
- Limited range of motion
- Hips feel looser after working out or exercise
- Weakness in the legs
- Urinary problems
What Causes Sore Hips?
- Osteoporosis and weakening of the hip joint socket and cartilage
- Professional dancers and gymnasts who use repetitive movements of the hips
- Injuries that cause hip compression, like an automobile accident or a fall where you land on your side or knees
- There may even be some genetic predisposition to this condition as well
Although you may feel severely debilitated there are a lot of natural remedies that can really help you recover quickly and fully.
Treatment for Hip Joint Pain
- Get a Far Infrared Heating Pad, and drape it over across your hips. This allows your muscles and connective tissues to relax and reduces inflammation and pain.
- Hit The Trigger Use trigger point therapy to relieve the pressure on the nerves that are causing the pain
- Begin incorporating an arthritis diet, and cut back on the items that cause inflammation and pain
- Include Omega-3 oils (preferably from northern cold water fish)
- Add warming spices (anti-inflammatories) to your meals if you enjoy them (curry, turmeric, ginger, garlic, cayenne)
- Drink plenty of fluids, particularly Alkaline Ionized Water (removing acidity from the joints is extremely important and hydrating the joint keeps it operating smoothly and fluidly)
- Try topical Rub-On Relief for temporary relief (provides temporary acute pain relief while recovering)
- Take arthritis remedies (glucosamine, SAM-e, Curcumin & Bioprene)
- Use the homeopathic remedy for arthritis in conjunction with herbal remedies and muscle exercises and relaxers
- Lower your overall stress level (watch a comedy or even sing around the house, it really does work)
Hip Arthritis Exercises & Muscle Balancing
- Water exercise or aerobics (swimming or walking in a pool with lukewarm water)
- Get Inverted Use an Inversion Table and use it to relieve the pressure off your spinal column
- Resistance Training Perform joint friendly non-impact arthritis exercises to strengthen the muscles surrounding the joints , taking pressure off of them and begin true healing.
- Posture Training – The Alexander Technique is really great for this. Proper Posture is very important in getting arthritis pain relief and this is also taught in the Feldenkrais (highly recommended) methods which are similar and can help you never experience sore hips again!
- Ergonomics – Proper Ergonomic Posture reduces stress on your back and joints.
- Muscle Balance Therapy This provides you a way to remove the cause of your hip and back pain. Highly recommended!
The Very Best Treatment for Hip Arthritis
If you’re looking for a natural solution to chronic hip, back and leg pain from arthritis I recommend that you look at the complete back pain healing program as it shows that most lower back pain is actually caused by the hip muscles being imbalanced. Watch this brief demo of how muscle balance therapy can heal your hip arthritis:
For More Information visit: The Hip & Back Pain Institute Muscle Balance Therapy
I highly recommend that you take a look at the Complete Healing Formula for Hip Pain by the Back Institute. It can completely heal years of hip, back and lower leg pain in 21 days! With 98% relief in only 3 days. Highly Recommended! Just click on the DVD and box below and you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can heal 100%.