Osteoarthritis Treatment – Degenerative Arthritis
Degenerative Joint Disease
Osteoarthritis (OA) is widely referred to as “wear and tear” degenerative disease that affects the joints. It is the number one most common form of Arthritis and is the result of cartilage wearing away from the joints. This cartilage is responsible for the smooth gliding of joints, and once it begins to deteriorate, the person is left with pain, joint swelling and inflammation, and even physical deformity. It’s the type you commonly see in pictures of swollen knees, fingers and even an enlarged back of the neck.
As a matter of fact, if you have been on this earth 45 years or longer, you are likely to have at least one joint affected by OA. Osteoarthritis affects men and women equally and is by far the most common type of arthritis, with between 16-25 million Americans in the list. People from other countries often have substantially lower rates of this condition. People afflicted with this form of arthritis usually note that their pain is greatest during times of movement, and then lessens significantly during periods of rest and relaxation.
Osteoarthritis Degenerative Disease
The most common areas affected by this degenerative disease are the knee, hip, fingers, and neck. It causes inflammation, making it difficult to stand sit or even sleep. This is usually the easiest form of arthritis to treat, and the symptoms are pretty easy to differentiate between the other types. I’m sure you know other people who have this, as it’s very common as we age.
- Joint Pain- this tends to be worse when rising in the morning
- Joint Swelling and Inflammation- this occurs during periods of activity
- Feeling a “Grinding” Sensation when a Joint is moved
- Loss of Mobility and Flexibility
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms or a combination of them, you may want to refer to your physician or therapist for an actual medical diagnosis and recommended osteoarthritis treatment options.
Causes of Osteoarthritis
- Previous Sports related or Joint Injuries
- Genetically Inherited (it appears that Osteoarthritis runs in families)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Repeated Occurrences of Gout and Gout like Diseases
- Damaged Bones near the joints
- Inflammatory diseases like rheumatism
The main cause of OA is not clear to traditional medicine, yet doctors have many suspicions. For instance, X-rays can tell that Arthritis is present, yet the amount of pain reported by Osteoarthritis sufferers can differ dramatically from the results of the X-ray alone. Though many people refer to Osteoarthritis as the “wear and tear” disease, evidence shows that this disease and its mysterious cause are not as simple as that definition. In fact, “wear and tear” does not take place in just one joint, but affects joints simultaneously throughout the body.
An example of this, is that sufferers with Osteoarthritis of knee and Hip Osteoarthritis , often suffer Osteoarthritis in the ankles, wrist or fingers as well . Also, people don’t suffer with Osteoarthritis on just one side of their body or in one location (osteoarthritis neck) as would be expected due to wear and tear; but because it seems to affect the body concurrently, it appears that Osteoarthritis is a systematic disease affecting all of the cartilage at once.
Some studies suggest that OA is a result of cartilage that has stopped functioning at optimum level. Cartilage is continuously undergoing a process where it is broken down, then rebuilt by cells called chondrocytes. When this process becomes unbalanced and there is more breakdown than repair, it then becomes referred to as “End Stage Osteoarthritis.” It is at this stage that joint pain and impairment begin to manifest.
Treatment For Osteoarthritis
The best osteoarthritis treatments addresses the three things most important in removing the imprint of Chronic Arthritis from your body. 1) Stop Cause of Joint Destruction; 2) Quickly Relieve Pain and Regenerate Healthy Joint Tissue; 3) Remove Chronic Arthritis Imprint From Your Body.
- Natural Zeolite Powder – Use powdered zeolite to stop pathogens and plaque forming bacteria form eating away at your healthy joint tissue, and leaving their waste products (hardened calcium deposits) in your joints. They are the cause of your chronic joint pain, inflammation and the grinding noise you hear while it’s wearing out your healthy joint cartilage. This miracle supplement should be in EVERY household as also removes heavy metals (including radiation) from your body, stops cancer progression and alkalizes the body (disease needs acidic environments to thrive in).
- Rub on Relief – Get Pain Relief & Rebuild Healthy Joint Tissue – The first thing you want to do here is to get joint pain relief. Once the pain is gone you can think straight and begin the healing and joint regeneration process. As we age our whole body starts becoming chronically acidic and dehydrated, particularly our oral region and our joint sockets. You can begin to rehydrate your whole body drinking alkaline ionized water (it really helps stop the acids in your body from burning and causing inflammation.)
- Muscle Balance Therapy – Using Specific Stretches and Exercises that activate trigger points can help not only loosen up stiff joints and relieve pain, but can take the stress off the imbalances that lead to degenerative arthritis and osteoarthritis to begin with. These include using far infrared heating pads, inversion therapy tables, and trigger point therapy to permanently relieve your wear and tear arthritis and stop it from grinding your precious bone, joint and cartilage tissues away.
- EFT Tapping Therapy – This can remove years of pain, stiffness and chronic inflammation. It works on energetic pathways in the body where past traumas or injuries are stored in muscle and joint tissues. Massage therapists know about this very well. They can bring up past pains just by pressing down hard on specific areas. EFT takes it a step further by not only bringing up the cause of the injury, but techniques on how to release it for good!